Loss of Facial Volume Treatment
Suitable for medical professionals with the following registration. GMC, GDC, NMC, and HCPC demonstrate clinical experience within their current job role
This is a hands-on course that includes theory and practice on models. Groups are limited to small numbers only. Lunch is provided each day.
- History of Poly-L-Lactic Acid?
- How does it work?
- How is it used for Medical and Aesthetic treatments?
- Facial A&P
- The use of Poly-lactic-Acid
- Contraindications and Adverse Effects
- Injection areas
- Managing complications and aftercare
- Business advice – supplies, pharmacy set up
- ACE guidelines
- Finance is available
We will provide sufficient live models for your practice sessions. Students will be very carefully observed and assessed to ensure that they are confident enough to go and work on their own or as part of a professional Aesthetics Clinic. Your graduation is combined with a live clinical experience and mentor session.