Glabella (Frown Lines) Frontallis ( Upper Forehead) Orbicullaris Oculi (Crow’s Feet)
2 days course with home study to be completed prior to course.
Suitable for medical professionals with the following registration. GMC,GDC,NMC and HCPC demostrating clinical experience within their current job role.
This is a hands-on course that includes theory and practice on models. Groups are limited to small numbers only. Lunch is provided each day.
- History of Botulinum Toxin?
- Mechanism Of Action
- Licensed Indication Of Toxins
- How is it used for Medical and Aesthetic treatments?
- Facial A&P
- The use of BOCouture
- Advice on working with a prescriber
- Contraindications and Adverse Effects
- Injection areas and techniques
- Managing complications and aftercare
- Business advice – supplies, pharmacy set up
- ACE guidelines
- Finance is available
We will provide sufficient live models for your practical sessions. Students will be very carefully observed and assesed to ensure that they are confident enough to go and work on their own or as part of a professional Aesthetics Clinic. Your graduation is combined with a live clinical experience and mentor session.