1/2 day course with shadowing.
Suitable for medical professionals with the following registration. GMC, GDC, NMC, and HCPC demonstrate clinical experience within their current job role.
This is a hands-on course that includes theory. Groups are limited to small numbers only. Lunch is provided each day.
- Risks in Medical and Aesthetic treatments
- Facial A&P
- Recognising a severe adverse event
- Management of adverse events including use of Hyalase
- Contraindications and Adverse Effects
- Safe Injection techniques
- ACE Guidelines